Monday, December 21, 2009

Hw 31

Well, I discreetly asked a family member a question of status. I asked the person, why do they curse so much? Is it to show that they are tough? Funny? Smart-ass? The person was at first surprised and to shy to answer. Eventually the person said that they do it because it's in their nature. To me, I didn't believe it. I know this person to watch to much MTV and movies where there is always someone cursing their mouth off. I feel that this person really wants to become like them, so they act out their part and try to follow this role model and hope to become like them eventually.
The only thing i really act out is how quiet i am. I don't really like to talk and it can be interpreted as me being mysterious. Me, i have watch all those movies and crap like that and I would say i have become unknown. If i don't want to be seen as acting like someone else, then who should i act like? If there is no me, then who the fuck is "me"? Yea, this confused me, so i just act like nothing, or at least try to act like nothing.
I guess another way to look at this is that I'm all that meaning I'm too good to be someone, i can be myself by acting like nothing. This is another way to look at how i act. Sometimes I act like a douchebag, getting all cocky and making smart remarks and i know that this isn't me but i feel like this is fun every once in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment